Plastic repair GURUS since 1981
Nitro Fuzer Accessory Shelf
Weight: 2.80 LB
Length: 10.50 in
Height: 9.40 in
Width: 0.81 in
Also available on Amazon:
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
6074 Nitro Fuzer Accessory Shelf
Polyvance’s 6074 Nitro Fuzer Accessory Shelf can be easily attached to any flat-topped (6057 through 6085) Polyvance nitrogen welder. It folds out to expand working space on top of the welder, and it folds back for compact storage. The shelf features an upturned edge to keep your items from rolling off, and slots that accommodate the triggers of most air tools.
*Tools are not included.*
Open dimensions: 16.8 in x 9.4 in x 0.75 in (42.7 cm x 23.9 cm x 1.9 cm)
Closed dimensions: 10.5 in x 9.4 in x 0.81 in (26.7 cm x 23.9 cm x 1.9 cm)
- Safely holds tools like grinders, cutters, and sanders.
- Installs easily.
- Increases the utility of the welding cart set-up.
- Folds out of the way when not in use.
- Powder-coated, 16 gauge steel for durability.
- Bolted design for strength and simplicity.
- Slotted edge design to hold extra air tools.
- 10 lb weight limit
Find the full instructions here.
1. Align the sides of the drilled stationary shelf with the edges of the welder and mark the hole locations onto the welder top.
2. Lightly centerpunch the (4) hole locations onto the top.
3. Unplug the welder, then remove the (8) screws that secure the top to the welder.
4. Mark the top yellow wire with tape to identify it later and unplug the (3) wires going to the trigger switch.
5. With the lid removed, drill (4) 1/4” holes where marked. DO NOT DRILL WITH THE LID ON THE WELDER!
6. Deburr the holes.
7. Securely fasten the shelf to the lid with (4) 1/4” bolts and locknuts. Tighten firmly.
8. Install the hinged part of the shelf with the remaining 2 bolts and locknuts. Do not fully tighten or you will not be able to fold the shelf.
9. Reconnect the wires in the same order as removed .
10. Reinstall the lid, taking care not to overtighen the screws.