Plastic repair GURUS since 1981
Bumper Mate 2
Weight: 16.00 LB
Length: 35.00 IN
Height: 21.00 IN
Width: 6.00 IN
Also available on Amazon:
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Bumper Mate 2.0 Bumper Workstation
Assembly Jig for Bumper Repair
Polyvance’s 6075 Bumper Mate 2 Plastic Repair Workstation is designed to secure plastic bumpers, headlights, fenders, and other plastic parts in nearly any position while you repair the damage.
No longer will two people be needed to hold a bumper while a third person does the repair. With the 6075 Bumper Mate 2, one person can easily clamp the bumper in virtually any position, do the prep work, and weld it, making repairs in even the most awkward positions easy!
More than anything else, the Bumper Mate 2 is designed to save time and money by allowing your technicians to be more productive repairing plastic. Conveniently sits on top of a common folding work stand and folds very compactly when not in use.
- Solid plywood core tabletop with strategically placed openings for clamping parts in many different locations.
- Two aluminum extension arms for holding bumper fascia of nearly any size in virtually any position.
- Sits on top of a common folding work stand (not included).
- Comes with two spring “A” clamps to secure bumpers to the tabletop.
- Less than 12 pounds and folds very compact.
- Securely holds flimsy bumper fascia so one technician can work on it, maximizing productivity.
- When used in combination with bungee cords, securely holds odd-shaped headlights.
- Extends the function of your shop's folding work stands to support a variety of parts.
- Bumper Mate 2 tabletop
- (2) Aluminum extension arms
- (2) Spring "A" clamps
- Folding work stand NOT included.
Product Weight and Dimensions:
- Net weight: 12.1 lb (5.5 kg)
- Shipping weight = 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 29.5 in. L X 15.5 in. W X 4.3 in. H (75 cm X 40 cm X 11 cm)
- Expanded dimensions: 80 in. L X 29.5 in. W X 2.2 in. H (203 cm X 75 cm X 6 cm)