Plastic repair GURUS since 1981
Nitro Fuzer Nitrogen Plastic Welding System with cart
Weight: 75.00 LB
Length: 32.00 IN
Height: 38.00 IN
Width: 16.00 IN
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Nitro-Fuzer Nitrogen Welding System for Plastic Repair
Polyvance's 6085-C Nitro Fuzer Welding System is the most advanced nitrogen plastic welding equipment available. It comes with everything you need to get productive right away doing the fastest, strongest plastic repairs on virtually any type of plastic. Welding with nitrogen gas creates the strongest welds possible because it eliminates oxidation of the plastic during the welding process.
The Nitro Fuzer welder combines hot air and nitrogen welding capabilities for maximum versatility. The 6085-C welder features digital encoders to precisely control the temperature of the nitrogen and airless welders. It also automatically switches from air to nitrogen when the torch is removed from the holster and automatically switches back to air when the torch is placed back into the holster. Precision regulators combined with a flow gauge gives you the ultimate control over how much gas is used in the welding process. The 6085-C Nitro Fuzer also features an integrated airless welding system for smoothing out welds and for repairing thermoset polyurethane.
The 6085-C Nitro Fuzer Welding System comes completely assembled and ready to go. It is packaged with three Welding Rod Organizer Cases filled with a large selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, aluminum tape, and the Bumper Mate 2 Workstation.
- Easy-to-operate, digitally encoded temperature controls.
- Holster switch provides automatic air to nitrogen switching. Remove the torch from the holster and you are using nitrogen. Replace the torch into the holster and now it is on air.
- Analog flow gauge for repeatable performance every time.
- Element protection circuitry to help prevent burning out heating elements.
- Precision flow regulators on both the air and nitrogen sides.
- Outlet pressure gauges for both air and nitrogen.
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue.
- Melt-proof silicone & fiberglass braided hot air welder hose.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR.
- Easily replaceable heating element.
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA welding cart with built-in holders for heating elements and tools.
- Air manifold with auxiliary outlet for attachment of air tools.
- Integral power strip.
- Make stronger repairs than with any other method.
- Profit from repairing plastic rather than replacing it.
- Make more profit by welding rather than using two-part adhesives.
- Repair tabs, mounting holes, and slots that are impossible to repair with two-part adhesives.
- Strength: Make repairs that are stronger than any two-part epoxy or hot air weld. Plastics are melted together with no oxidation to form the strongest possible plastic weld.
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of two-part epoxies. Typical welding speeds are 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) per minute. No waiting for cure time. Cool with water, then sand, prime, and paint.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with two-part epoxies: Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Plus, it's not just for automobile plastics. It can be used on ATVs, boats, motorcycles, appliances, toys, etc.
- Cost Savings: An average 6 inch (15 cm) repair costs less than $2.00. You pay that much just for the mixing tips when using two-part adhesives. The same adhesive repair can cost over $30.00!
- Ease: Repairs are simple to do. Your techs already have the skill set; with the 6085-C Nitrogen Welding System, they have the tools.
- Estimating Options: Gives you more ?exibility in the estimating process. Save totalled vehicles. Get an edge on the competition. A bargaining tool with insurance adjusters.
- Keep Profits in Your Shop: No need to replace bumpers, headlights, and other plastic parts. Keep labor dollars in house!
- Insurance Relations: Show you are on the side of cost savings while increasing your pro?ts at the same time. By making a QUALITY repair you become an ally of insurance adjusters, decrease cycle times, and help steer additional work to your shop.
- Create Loyal Customers: 25% of a shop’s business is customer-pay. Save customers money on small hits and they will return to your shop with the big hits.
- Blend in the Panel: Repair the damage to the bumper and blend the color in the panel. Avoid the risks and costs involved in blending into the undamaged fenders.
- Revolutionize the Repair Process: Just as polyester filler replaced lead, and the wire-fed welder replaced brazing, the nitrogen system will replace all other types of plastic repair.
- Avoid Fit Issues: Why put on an aftermarket cover when you can easily repair the OEM part?
- Plastic Use Will Continue to Grow: The amount of plastic parts on cars will continue to grow. This means ever increasing repair opportunities in the future.
- Factory Support: Plastic is what we do at Polyvance. Since 1981, we have been the leader in product development and problem solving in the plastic repair industry. We have the proven products you need from start to finish. Plastic repair doesn't have to be difficult!
Included Welding Rod
Contents of Oganizer Case 1
Contents of Oganizer Case 2
Contents of Oganizer Case 3
In addition to the large selection of welding rod, you also get the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the amperage required for this welder?
The calculated amperage draw is 3.7 amps when everything is running full blast. The measured amperage draw is 2.9 amps when everything is running full blast.