Plastic repair GURUS since 1981
8200 Nitro-Fuzer Nitrogen Plastic Welder, Digital, Single Gas, No Cart
Weight: 25.00 LB
Length: 16.50 IN
Height: 17.00 IN
Width: 16.50 IN
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
8200 Nitro-Fuzer® nitrogen plastic welder
The 8200 Nitro-Fuzer® nitrogen plastic welder combines an advanced digital hot air plastic welder with a traditional airless plastic welder. By combining these welders in one package, it allows you to make quality welds to virtually any automotive plastic.
The 8200 is a single gas plastic welder that can be placed on a workbench. Hook up your shop air and start welding right away. Combine it with Polyvance's Nitrocell Nitrogen Generator to make the strongest repairs. The 8200 simplifies plastic welding by using a continuous flow of air (or nitrogen if you have a nitrogen generator).
The 8200 Nitro-Fuzer® is a technologically advanced plastic welder capable of welding virtually any type of plastic. The analog flow gauge, precision flow valve, and digitally encoded temperature controls allow for precise and consistent welds. A pressure sensor shuts off the power to the heating element if the nitrogen pressure drops below a safe level, reducing the likelihood of accidentally overheating the element. The integrated airless welder is used for smoothing welds and is essential for repairing thermoset polyurethane.
The system is shipped completely assembled and requires only a few minutes to set up before use.
- Digitally encoded temperature controls.
- LED displays for power setting.
- Analog flow gauge for repeatable performance every time.
- Element protection circuitry to help prevent burning out heating elements.
- Precision flow valve for air flow control.
- Compact, easy-to-handle, welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls.
- Quick-change hose and handle assembly.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR.
- Easily replaceable, 550-watt, air/nitrogen heating element.
- 200 watt airless welder element with ceramic heater core.
- Make stronger repairs than with any other method.
- Profit from repairing plastic rather than replacing it.
- Make more profit by welding rather than using two-part adhesives.
- Repair tabs, mounting holes, and slots that are impossible to repair with two-part adhesives.
- Strength: Make repairs that are stronger than any two-part epoxy or hot air weld. Plastics are melted together with no oxidation to form the strongest possible plastic weld.
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of two-part epoxies. Typical welding speeds are 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) per minute. No waiting for cure time. Cool with water, then sand, prime, and paint.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with two-part epoxies: Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Plus, it's not just for automobile plastics. It can be used on ATVs, boats, motorcycles, appliances, toys, etc.
- Cost Savings: An average 6 inch (15 cm) repair costs less than $2.00. You pay that much just for the mixing tips when using two-part adhesives. The same adhesive repair can cost over $30.00!
- Ease: Repairs are simple to do. Your techs already have the skill set; with the 6085 Nitrogen Welding System, they have the tools.
- Estimating Options: Gives you more ?exibility in the estimating process. Save totalled vehicles. Get an edge on the competition. A bargaining tool with insurance adjusters.
- Keep Profits in Your Shop: No need to replace bumpers, headlights, and other plastic parts. Keep labor dollars in house!
- Insurance Relations: Show you are on the side of cost savings while increasing your pro?ts at the same time. By making a QUALITY repair you become an ally of insurance adjusters, decrease cycle times, and help steer additional work to your shop.
- Create Loyal Customers: 25% of a shop's business is customer-pay. Save customers money on small hits and they will return to your shop with the big hits.
- Blend in the Panel: Repair the damage to the bumper and blend the color in the panel. Avoid the risks and costs involved in blending into the undamaged fenders.
- Revolutionize the Repair Process: Just as polyester filler replaced lead, and the wire-fed welder replaced brazing, the nitrogen system will replace all other types of plastic repair.
- Avoid Fit Issues: Why put on an aftermarket cover when you can easily repair the OEM part?
- Plastic Use Will Continue to Grow: The amount of plastic parts on cars will continue to grow. This means ever increasing repair opportunities in the future.
- Factory Support: Plastic is what we do at Polyvance. Since 1981, we have been the leader in product development and problem solving in the plastic repair industry. We have the proven products you need from start to finish. Plastic repair doesn't have to be difficult!
Video: 8200 Nitro-Fuzer® Setup and Use
Video: Introducing the 8000 Series Nitro-Fuzer® Welders
Video: How to Install the 6102 Hose and Handle Assembly
Included Welding Rod
Contents of Welding rod organizer case
Other included welding rod.
Frequesntly Asked Questions
What is the amperage required for this welder?
The calculated amperage draw is 3.7 amps when everything is running full blast. The measured amperage draw is 2.9 amps when everything is running full blast.
High Resolution Image (opens in a new tab/window)