dBumper is a web-based program that is designed to assist the bumper recycler with plastic bumper identification and to manage and price their bumper cover inventory.
Here are some of the benefits of dBumper that will save you time and money...
· Find bumpers by the numbers that are stamped into the back of the bumper. Almost all bumpers have numbers stamped in the back that, more than likely, have nothing to do with the OEM part number. However, all of the numbers that are stamped into the bumper are unique (so far, anyway).
· Tons of pictures help you easily identify bumpers. dBumper has images of the inside, outside, and the top or bottom of bumpers.
· Thousands and thousands of parts. Thousands and thousands have pictures.... including many current year models.
· You can search for bumpers many different ways. You can search by Make, Model, Front/Rear, OEM number, stamped number, or any combination of these. Don't even think about trying to find a bumper this way using those paper based systems.
· Continuously updated. Whenever we get new information, updated information, or pictures, we update the master bumper database immediately. This is the information age, for crying out loud. You expect that, and we deliver it.
· dBumper will help you with pricing your bumpers, too. Every part has the OEM list price and you can set your suggested list price as a percentage of the OEM price. Not only that, but you can put in another discount off of the suggested list price to establish a body shop price.
· Manage your inventory easily. As you bring bumpers in and identify them, you can add them to your inventory. Even better, you can grade the bumper, too! Let's say a body shop calls needing quickly a particular bumper cover. You check your inventory and, lo and behold, you find that you have a grade "A" bumper cover that the shop needs. Knowing that grade "A" bumpers require less that an hour of work, you can promise quick delivery.
· Some insurance companies ask body shops to "prove" that the body shop tried to find a remanufactured bumper and that none is available. We make that easy for you to help your body shop customers. Let's say that you don't have a particular bumper cover in stock. Click the "Print an OUT" button, and you have the "proof" that your body shop customer needs to keep the insurance company off of his back.
· Instantly create the files needed by APU Solutions, CCC, Audatex, and Mitchell and be included in their estimating software.
· You can give your bumpers any ID number that you want.
We can host your website too. Your website is always current. Since your website invetory is fed directly from the dbumper database and YOUR inventory database, it will always have the most current information!