We help people repair plastic
Shim Jim Pry Tool only - NO SHIMS
Weight: 0.00 LB
Length: 5.00 IN
Height: 1.00 IN
Width: 9.00 IN
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the pry tool ONLY. It does NOT come with shims. If you need the pry tool AND the shims, you need to order the kit by clicking here.
The Shim Jim™ Pry Tool helps the auto body technician easily disassemble the aggravating snap-in tabs that often hold trim to the bumper cover. Many times a dozen or more of these tabs have to be pried apart to separate the components, and inevitably, some of them pop back together as you are prying others apart.
The Shim Jim's™ pistol grip design helps you easily pry the tab apart with a twist of the wrist. The business end of the tool has three different sizes to match narrow, medium, and wide tabs.
The Shim Jim™ kit is 100% designed and manufactured in the US by Polyvance. The pry tool is made of heavy gauge steel with a precision-ground tip and powder coated to provide many years of service. The pry tool also features a bottle opener to help you celebrate a job well done.
- Pistol grip design to separate tabs with a twist of the wrist
- Three separate tips help to separate narrow, medium, and wide tabs
- Heavy gauge steel construction with precision ground tips
- Eases the aggravating struggle of prying apart bumper components with lots of snap-in tabs
- One tool is all that's needed to pry apart tabs of any size from narrow to wide
High Resolution Image (opens in a new tab/window)
This page was created on October 05, 2020
URE6142-01 POL6142-01 shimjim URA6142-01 sku 6142-01 614201 UR6142-01 POL6142-01 URT6142-01 URT-6142-01 PLY6142-01 POL 6142-01 US-6142-01 PV6142-01 URE-6142-01 Tab pry tool