We help people repair plastic
8203 Nitro Fuzer Nitrogen Plastic Welder
Weight: 108.00 LB
Length: 38.00 IN
Height: 42.00 IN
Width: 19.00 IN
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
8203 Nitro-Fuzer® Nitrogen Plastic Welder with Generator
The 8203 Nitro-Fuzer® combines Polyvance's most advanced plastic welding equipment with the state-of-the-art Nitrocell nitrogen generator. The system includes everything needed to become immediately productive making strong and fast plastic repairs on virtually any type of plastic. Using nitrogen gas to weld plastic creates superior strength bonds by eliminating oxidation while the plastic is heated.
Low-Flow Power Cutoff
The 8203 Nitro-Fuzer® simplifies nitrogen plastic welding by using a continuous flow of nitrogen gas. Eliminating the compressed air source allows the welder to run on nitrogen 100% of the time and eliminates the need to switch back and forth from air to nitrogen. Using only nitrogen also helps the heating element last longer by reducing oxidization. Plus, the Nitrocell generator system allows the strongest welds to be made without the worry of ever running out of nitrogen.
The 8203 is a technologically advanced plastic welder capable of welding virtually any type of plastic. The analog flow gauge, precision regulator, and digitally encoded temperature controls allow for precise and consistent welds. A pressure sensor shuts off the power to the heating element if the nitrogen pressure drops below a safe level, reducing the likelihood of accidentally overheating the element. The integrated airless welder is used for smoothing welds and repairing thermoset polyurethane. With the 8203 Nitro-Fuzer®, it's never been easier to make high-quality plastic welds.
The system is shipped completely assembled and requires only a few minutes to set up before use. The Setup and Use video and Quick-Start Guide can be found below. The 8203 is packaged with three welding rod organizer cases filled with a large selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, and aluminum tape. It is covered by a two-year "bumper-to-bumper" warranty covering all parts except the heating elements and misuse.
- Internal membrane nitrogen generator.
- Dual digital encoders for precisely and repeatably controlling the nitrogen temperature.
Digital Temperature Control
- Analog flow gauge for repeatable performance every time.
- Precision flow valve for nitrogen flow control.
- Element protection circuitry to help prevent burning out heating elements.
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue.
- Quick-change hose and handle assembly.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls.
- Integrated airless welder to allow for repair of thermoset PUR.
- Easily replaceable heating element.
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA welding cart with built-in holders for heating elements and tools.
- Air manifold with auxiliary outlet for attachment of air tools.
- Integral power strip.
- Make stronger repairs than with any other method.
- Profit from repairing plastic rather than replacing it.
- Make more profit by welding rather than using two-part adhesives.
- Repair tabs, mounting holes, and slots that are impossible to repair with two-part adhesives.
- Strength: Make repairs that are stronger than any two-part epoxy or hot air weld. Plastics are melted together with no oxidation to form the strongest possible plastic weld.
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of two-part epoxies. Typical welding speeds are 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) per minute. No waiting for cure time. Cool with water, then sand, prime, and paint.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with two-part epoxies: Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Plus, it's not just for automobile plastics. It can be used on ATVs, boats, motorcycles, appliances, toys, etc.
- Cost Savings: An average 6 inch (15 cm) repair costs less than $2.00. You pay that much just for the mixing tips when using two-part adhesives. The same adhesive repair can cost over $30.00!
- Ease: Repairs are simple to do. Your techs already have the skill set; with the 6085 Nitrogen Welding System, they have the tools.
- Estimating Options: Gives you more ?exibility in the estimating process. Save totalled vehicles. Get an edge on the competition. A bargaining tool with insurance adjusters.
- Keep Profits in Your Shop: No need to replace bumpers, headlights, and other plastic parts. Keep labor dollars in house!
- Insurance Relations: Show you are on the side of cost savings while increasing your pro?ts at the same time. By making a QUALITY repair you become an ally of insurance adjusters, decrease cycle times, and help steer additional work to your shop.
- Create Loyal Customers: 25% of a shop's business is customer-pay. Save customers money on small hits and they will return to your shop with the big hits.
- Blend in the Panel: Repair the damage to the bumper and blend the color in the panel. Avoid the risks and costs involved in blending into the undamaged fenders.
- Revolutionize the Repair Process: Just as polyester filler replaced lead, and the wire-fed welder replaced brazing, the nitrogen system will replace all other types of plastic repair.
- Avoid Fit Issues: Why put on an aftermarket cover when you can easily repair the OEM part?
- Plastic Use Will Continue to Grow: The amount of plastic parts on cars will continue to grow. This means ever increasing repair opportunities in the future.
- Factory Support: Plastic is what we do at Polyvance. Since 1981, we have been the leader in product development and problem solving in the plastic repair industry. We have the proven products you need from start to finish. Plastic repair doesn't have to be difficult!
2-Year Limited Warranty!
Your 8203 Nitro Fuzer Plastic Welders is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Any part EXCEPT for the 6062ME Hot Air Heating Element found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced free of charge when returned prepaid with a copy of the original invoice showing the date of purchase. An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be obtained from Polyvance prior to any repair or return.
Note: No replacement will be made if the welder shows obvious signs of misuse or abuse. Again, the 6062ME Hot Air Heating Element is NOT warranted as its life is dependent on the use of the tool.
A PDF copy of the warranty may be found by CLICKING HERE.
8203 Nitro-Fuzer® Setup and Use (Click or tap to expand)
Introducing the 8000 Series Nitro-Fuzer® Welders (Click or tap to expand)
Included Welding Rod
Contents of Organizer Case 1
- 30 pieces of R02-01-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 30 pieces of R02-04-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 15 pieces of R02-05-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 5/8 inch (15.8mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 30 pieces of R02-07-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 13/64 inch (5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 15 pieces of R02-08-XX-NT - Polypropylene, 1/4 inch (6mm) X 1/4 inch (6mm) Corner Rod, Natural
Contents of Organizer Case 2
- 30 pieces of R02-01-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Black
- 30 pieces of R02-04-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 15 pieces of R02-05-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 5/8 inch (15.8mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 30 pieces of R02-07-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 13/64 inch (5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Black
- 15 pieces of R02-08-XX-BK - Polypropylene, 1/4 inch (6mm) X 1/4 inch (6mm) Corner Rod, Black
Contents of Organizer Case 3
- 5 pieces of R03-01-XX-WH - ABS, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, White
- 5 pieces of R03-01-XX-BK - ABS, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Black
- 5 pieces of R03-04-XX-WH - ABS, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), White
- 10 pieces of R04-01-XX-NT - LDPE, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 10 pieces of R04-04-XX-NT - LDPE, 3/8 inch (3mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 10 pieces of R05-01-XX-GY - TPO, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Gray
- 10 pieces of R05-04-XX-GY - TPO, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Gray
- 15 pieces of R07-01-XX-NT - Polycarbonate, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 5 pieces of R07-04-XX-GY - Polycarbonate, 3/8 inch (9.5mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
- 10 pieces of R12-01-XX-NT - HDPE, 1/8 inch (3mm) diameter, Natural
- 10 pieces of R12-04-XX-NT - HDPE, 3/8 inch (3mm) X 1/16 inch (1.6mm), Natural
In addition to the large selection of welding rod, you also get the following:
- Electrical: 110V/60Hz - 750 watts (Max)
- Shipping Weight: 1 skid - 108 lb. (49Kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 36.5 in. (L) x 18.75 in. (W) x 40.5 in. (H) - - 93cm (L) x 48cm (W) x 103cm (H)
- Air Requirements
Liters per minute (lpm)
of N2 Flow at Welder
10.0 lpm 60.0 psi (4.1 bar) 47.5 lpm (1.7 cfm) 12.5 lpm 70 psi (4.8 bar) 54.5 lpm (1.9 cfm) 15.0 lpm 82 psi (5.6 bar) 64.5 lpm (2.2 cfm) 17.5 lpm 91.0 psi (6.3 bar) 71.5 lpm (2.5 cfm) 20 lpm 105.0 psi (7.2 bar) 86 lpm (3.0 cfm)
- Maximum inlet air pressure: 130 PSI (9 bar)
- Increasing the air pressure over the minimum pressure improves the purity of nitrogen. Minimum pressures and flow produce 97% pure nitrogen. 99+% pure nitrogen is possible.
- CLEAN, DRY, OIL-FREE AIR IS MANDATORY! Irreparable damage to the nitrogen membrane will occur if contaminated air is used and will void the warranty.
- Inspect the filters inside the Nitrocell daily. Drain, clean and/or replace as needed if contaminants are present.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the amperage required for this welder?
The calculated amperage draw is 3.7 amps when everything is running full blast. The measured amperage draw is 2.9 amps when everything is running full blast.
High Resolution Image (opens in a new tab/window)
automotive plastic welder best plastic welder best way to weld plastic bumper welding hot gas plastic welding hot gas welding nitro plastic welder nitrogen plastic welder plastic bumper welding equipment plastic to plastic welding plastic welding bumper plastic welding equipment for sale polyvance nitrogen plastic welder polyvance nitrogen welder welding plastic machine 8203 setup URE8203 POL8203 82o3, cg, generator, digital welder, nitro fuzer, fuzzer, nitro fuzor, 8000, 6066, 6080cg, 6080-cg, nitrogen welder, Nitro Innovations plastic welder, nitroinnovations.com , DF-EZN1G, DF-EZN1, nitroinnovations Nitro Innovations nitrogen plastic welder URA8203 694687006174 B07XZNLQKB sku 8203 UR8203 POL8203 URT8203 URT-8203 PLY8203 POL 8203 US-8203 nitrofuzer nitro fuser 8203 PV8203 UPC694687006174 URE-8203