We help people repair plastic
8003 Nitro-Fuzer Nitrogen Plastic Welder with Generator
Weight: 97.00 LB
Length: 38.00 IN
Height: 42.00 IN
Width: 19.00 IN
Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, PayPal
8003 Nitro-Fuzer® Plastic Welding System
The 8003 Nitro-Fuzer® nitrogen plastic welding system combines a simplified analog nitrogen welder with a traditional airless plastic welder. By combining these welders into one package, it allows you to make nitrogen welds economically to virtually any automotive plastic.
This Nitro-Fuzer® includes a nitrogen generator for continuous nitrogen without the hassle of changing a nitrogen bottle. Using nitrogen gas to weld plastic creates superior strength bonds by eliminating oxidation while the plastic is heated. Eliminating the compressed air source allows the welder to run on nitrogen 100% of the time and eliminates the need to switch back and forth from air to nitrogen.
Analog Flow Gauge With Low-Flow Cutoff Protection
Unlike some competitive products, the 8003 features precision flow control so the user can match the flow and temperature to substrate types and thicknesses. The flow and temperature can be reduced to a very low point in order to weld thin, fragile substrates, something others cannot do. When welding very thick substrates, the temperature and flow can be increased greatly to allow more heat to be transferred to the weld. The analog flow gauge gives the welder a repeatable reference over how much gas is used in the welding process. To extend heating element lifespan, a low-pressure safety switch is incorporated into the system, shutting off the power to the heating element if the air flow drops below a safe level.
The integrated airless welder is ideal for smoothing out welds, and it is essential for repairing thermoset polyurethane.
In order to reduce the cost of the 8003, the welder, cart, and generator will be shipped in three separate boxes. The welder and generator are fully assembled and ready to go, but the cart will have to be assembled. We have detailed instructions in the box, as well as a video, to help you assemble the cart. The Welding Cart Assembly instructions, Setup and Use video, and Quick-Start Guide can be found below. The 8003 is packaged with one welding rod organizer case filled with a selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, and aluminum tape. It is covered by a two-year "bumper-to-bumper" warranty covering all parts except the heating elements and misuse.
- Simple controls
Simple Analog Temperature Control
- Analog flow gauge for repeatability
- Automatic low-flow safety switch
- Precision flow control
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue
- Quick-change hose and handle assembly.
- Integrated airless welder to allow for repair of thermoset PUR
- Easily replaceable heating elements
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA enclosure for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty welding cart (assembly required)
- Nitrogen generator for continuous nitrogen.
Video: 8003 Nitro-Fuzer® Setup and Use
Video: Introducing the 8000 Series Nitro-Fuzer® Welders
Video: How to Install the 6102 Hose and Handle Assembly
- Electrical: 110V/60Hz - 750 watts (Max)
- Shipping Weight: 1 skid - 80 lb. (36.3Kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 36.5 in. (L) x 18.75 in. (W) x 40.5 in. (H) - - 93cm (L) x 48cm (W) x 103cm (H)
- Air Requirements
Liters per minute (lpm)
of N2 Flow at Welder
10.0 lpm 60.0 psi (4.1 bar) 47.5 lpm (1.7 cfm) 12.5 lpm 70 psi (4.8 bar) 54.5 lpm (1.9 cfm) 15.0 lpm 82 psi (5.6 bar) 64.5 lpm (2.2 cfm) 17.5 lpm 91.0 psi (6.3 bar) 71.5 lpm (2.5 cfm) 20 lpm 105.0 psi (7.2 bar) 86 lpm (3.0 cfm)
- Maximum inlet air pressure: 130 PSI (9 bar)
- Increasing the air pressure over the minimum pressure improves the purity of nitrogen. Minimum pressures and flow produce 97% pure nitrogen. 99+% pure nitrogen is possible.
- CLEAN, DRY, OIL-FREE AIR IS MANDATORY! Irreparable damage to the nitrogen membrane will occur if contaminated air is used and will void the warranty.
- Inspect the filters inside the Nitrocell daily. Drain, clean and/or replace as needed if contaminants are present.
High Resolution Image (opens in a new tab/window)
hot air welder thermal welding plastic URE8003 POL8003 nitrogen generator nitrofuzer URA8003 694687006136 B07XZLRHKC sku 8003 UR8003 POL8003 URT8003 URT-8003 PLY8003 POL 8003 US-8003 nitro fuser 8003 PV8003 UPC694687006136 URE-8003